How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 42 minutes on the stair master and 30 minutes on the weight floor. Here's what I did on the stairmaster:

Four 10 minute sets with each level for 2 minutes (then a 2 minute cool-down after the 4th set):

Level 5: full arm support using railings with hands at hip level
Level 4: same as above
Level 3: same as above but side stepping, 30 sec. lft. 30 sec. rt.
Level 2: semi-support of arms using railings at chest level
Level 1: balance support only, with hands lightly on railing in front of me

The first set is easy, the second set harder, and I'm really sweating by the third set, though nothing like the men, who often sweat buckets, thankfully. I sweat from my face and neck, and lower arms and lower legs.

I finished a GREAT documentary on Netflix called "The Bleeding Edge" about the politics of healthcare. I strongly recommend it for those of you with interest in the topic of how the FDA approves new medical procedures. Hint: BADLY! In addition to the systemic info, there were also some very interesting personal experiences shared.

I went to the gym after the opthamologist so my eyes were dilated. My gym has a welcoming robot that lets you in only if it recognizes your eyes with its sensor. Interestingly having my eyes dilated caused the robot not to recognize me. That's never happened before but every time I tried, it said, "I have detected your irises but I do not recognize them." I had to knock on the door until a member opened it. The member who opened it was Gayle, the old Ricki Lake producer. She said she worried I was a burglar but decided to open it after a few rounds of my knocking. She's someone I'm not so crazy about but I guess I should be since she is the one who let me inside.

Miriam was there, the plump elderly curmudgeon who directs cabarets. She's really warmed up to me. I get a smile from her, even though she's not one to smile.

Happy exercising, exercisers. Oh and one more of those sayings: "My work-out is my morning coffee."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: