View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I live in a tiny HEE HAW type town in Texas, no malls to walk in or anything. There is Nothing here to do whatsoever. I live here because I have to help my mom when she needs to go to the doctor, issues with her house needing repairs, etc. So I am limited on what resources I have available. The towns in the surrounding areas don't have anything either as far as being able to have resources. Thanks for the effort Jac and the reps.
I appreciate everything. I wish I did have other resources available or the ability to afford a membership somewhere. I am on a fixed disability income and it sucks big ones.
It's getting colder by the weekend and rain in the forecast, so no walking this weekend for sure. Another cold front is heading inward from the West coast via Canada etc. Spring certainly isn't here yet. I wish it were warmer.