View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #590
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I was so disgusted when I read this today. They made complete fools of themselves. And only of themselves.

And it was my understanding that at least one of the men has now lost his 6 figure job as a result of this little stunt. Even though I take no pleasure in "retribution" per se, I can't help but feel that it couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual.

Call me a naive optimist, but perhaps they will have learned a valuable lesson from all of this? (Of course, I won't be holding my breath or anything....)

At any rate, I think the reporter handled herself with a lot of dignity and grace given the circumstances.

This behavioral display was really appalling and disheartening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Group of Men Disrupt Female Reporter's Interview and what she did about it.

I don't get how they don't get it. How stupid can one be?