Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I have had a Mac since my son got one...at age 7...I still remember him working on unpacking the box...me a nervous wreck since I'd never had any computer relations before...he, on the other hand was as confident as could be...he set it up (nothing to it)...turned it on...put in the disk and that was it...
I saw that smiley Mac face and fell in love...I just assumed that was what all computers were, and that everyone had a Mac....it was a stunning revelation to find how wrong I was...

we have moved on from the first Mac...I have a desktop and a laptop...I don't do anything fancy or earth shattering on them...but, I love, Love the Mac and still assume everyone has one...not long ago a friend was talking about moving some information around on her computer...I told her to just highlight it, and cut and paste it...she looked at me and said, 'I don't have a Mac'...I was stunned...

I will admit I may have gone from assuming everyone has one to everyone Should Have One :)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post: