View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:46 PM   #88
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
I was introduced to this supplement mixed with almond and then coconut milk as a daily meal supplement. I was given a 7 meal trial and am not certain I can commit to the cost. Overall I liked the taste and result of being *full*.

Have any of you tried it and if so may I ask for your experiences pro/con?

Ks-
I created this forum thread as a way for me to document my recovery process, in addressing my own diabetic concerns, since my work related accident back in November of 2016. I never created this thread as a forum thread where people could ask for advice about foods or such. It's mainly my own personal thread and about my own health recovery.

So, No, I couldn't know anything about what you talk about in your post.

Thanks for you inquiry, though.

Mostly this personal forum thread is about smart health food choices that have helped me to make better food choices during my own health recovery.

There might be another thread out there, where you might could ask other members about your specific question. Or another member might come across your post here and leave a message for you.

But basically I started this forum thread to document my own health recovery process.... and making smarter food choices, based on a private medical conversation between my own private physician and registered dietician and myself. It's my way of sharing about my own health recovery... with the membership.

K

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: