Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default LDR

I believe anything will work if you put enough into it. I had a two year online using Skype to connect. We spoke daily and she had to have surgery so I wired a beautiful bouquet of flowers to the hospital. We only stopped speaking when her daughter was brought home from her dads and we could not say two words without the daughter standing by her mom talking or putting her face up to the camera etc. After many days of this and her mother saying little I called it quits. She was a lovely woman and very attractive but there is a limit to everyone's patience I suppose.
Anyway, I was suppose to go down to the US to see her before the break but of course it never made it. I do however think it can work as it all depends on the two people involved. I have friends that have had a one year relationship and ended it and they dated every weekend so, it's the people involved in my opinion.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: