Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vacation Ideas

I think my idea for a vacation this year is stay home. I would like to go down east but would not take the chance. Some of my favorite trips down east included crossing into NY and then on to VT, NH and Maine. I would go one way up and one way back. I also had some wonderful travel to many states close to the boarder and down through the south. I love Tenn. and Texas. Xmas with my exs brother in Texas was fabulous, loved the river walk and the Alamo. Then up to Nashville for New Years. Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Mass., loved all those travels, good food, great folks. I think that I haven't finished with the U.S. yet LOL.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: