View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #20
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-spirit View Post
Hello,

100% native american twospirit here..Good to see there are others here that are the same..

I'm half White Mountain Apache and half Navajo( dine').living out here in Rhode Island..

Wanting to chat and make friends with people who have the same intrests as myself...

Love going to powwows,dancing in them, and attending Native outtings.I hope all of you are well and healthy when you are reading my post..

Keep well,
Little Feather
Hello,

I'm Czexh and Scotch. I raised a little girl who was Shoshone, and through her studied Native American History , Customs, etc. We attended powwaows, she learned to dance, and was a mystical , magical child, with many gifts and talents for healing and helping. Through another, I waw bestowed my Native name. Now grown, with her own family, she is teaching and dancing with her children,

I love the Narive American and other wisdom and writings of times gone by.

Rolling Thunder
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: