How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

I jumped into my relationship so fast, the second date was a uhaul truck date. I have never moved in with someone so fast, lol. The first month was great, the second one better, but by the third month things started changing....now we are the at the sixth month and although living together we are trying to get our affairs in order so we can seperate and move into our own place. Yes it is hard living together, knowing I will never hold her, kiss her or be with her ever again. We are friends and do things together, have dinner together, play Scrabble sometimes, get our hair cut, but my heart aches knowing I will never have the connection we had in the first few months. I have been around a long time, and know that rushing into something is not always the best thing to do. Taking time to know someone is important and although my heart is breaking, I know I will always love this woman and be supportive of her and I do not regret having had her in my life for the short period we were involved. The hardest part is bowing is out gracefully and respecting ourselves, we don't need to fight or play games. Yeah in my mind, I am thinking she will never know how much she was loved, maybe someday she will see, but for now it is time to let her go.
She is still in love with her abusive ex.......Good bye my love.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post: