How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

The Giants are healthy. The Pats are not. Eli is feeling fine and playing well. Tom is banged up (shoulder) and likely to get banged up even more. The Giants defense will be better than their record indicates because they are healthier than they’ve been all season. Their pass rush should disturb Brady. New England’s defense isn’t all that even when they are healthy and they are not one bit. Their make shift secondary should have a hard time with NY’s three wide receiver package. The running game definitely favors NY. Gronkowski will play, at least initially, but he is hurt badly enough that he will not be a factor at all. The coaching is pretty even. But frankly all things considered the Giants have the edge. Maybe even more than an edge. The biggest game changer is that they are healthy. That is an enormous gift this time of year. And their defense is just better. So the Giants should win, at least that’s what my head says. My heart though, that just defies logic. The Pats have my heart and I believe they are a better football team than they seem on paper. I think they have everything they need to pull it off. I believe they will do what they need to do and in the end they will win the Super Bowl. We will see.

No one gives them much of a chance, except the odds makers. The Pats are favored by 3.5 points but for the life of me I can’t imagine why. I think that’s just odd odds. I wouldn’t put money on the Pats. I won’t put it on the Giants just on principle, but logic dictates that’s where the money should go. I guess I don’t understand betting. Anyway GO PATS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: