Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

as surely as I live and breathe, my cock is very much a part of me..it doesn't define me, but it does steer my life at times...being all encompassing of me...defined in my walk, my stance, my confidence, my compassion, and my artform as a lover...my heartbeat...my passions...my desires...all are ruled, to some degree by my butch cock.
whether lying quietly inside me, or being hard and hot deep inside of my lover...it has a life/will all unto its own...sometimes it owns me..drives me..rules my very soul...other times it is I who am in control.
once those flames of desire are set into motion...I am driven by its fierce hunger to be satiated...within a wet, hot, and wild woman...to quell its fiery heat, set free my hunger...and still that beast within....
when I am coupled with her...she is the one who tames my hard, wild cock...I am pretty helpless at that point...letting my cock seek its secret garden of her...slowly entering...sliding to the hilt...easing almost out to the point of falling out...yet remaining deeply held by her pussy folds...as passions mount and our rhythm begins...she takes my cock and makes me dance to the rhythm of her pussy.....waking desires and bringing them to life...we dance that "fucking" dance...who is fucking whom..matters not...for I am now one within her...with my cock and with her pussy as flames meld us one into the other..lost in that suspended space where our synergistic energies collide, making electricity shoot through us.,..my mind is a fiery blaze..sensations ripping throughout my body...my eyes flutter back into my head..she is sucking breath in ragged gasps...legs wrapped around my waist as her nails scrape fuck my skin...leaving nail tracks with faint blood coming to surface...yet I am oblivious to anything but that sweet, hot, burning those nails leave along my back..and the rhythmic dance of pussy/cock and cock/pussy...who is leading who...matters not...sweet release will be imminent and mutual...as I begin to be fluid...liquid...all over, in, and around her...my cock will bring her pussy to multiple mutually satiating climaxes...our bodies explode in fiery, molten lava sensations that encompass our entire beings..fireworks go off in my head..and I slip into that orgasmic state of oblivion...succumbing as we dance that dance..which slows to a slow, gentle rhythm...to gently bring us back to earth...and breathing slows...eyes open, and we collapse...one in/on the other...as we drift to the aftershocks..with me still inside her...yes, this is MY butch cock...once again...master manipulator seeking what it craves and will NOT be denied...