mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
This beautiful woman cried as she told me she felt less than whole, having lost both breasts...I sat, silent, holding her close to me on the sofa...and listened to her...letting her share her fears/concerns with me. We talked at length...me reassuring her that she was definitely very much a woman...and that breasts did not a woman make....for me, I found that it is her soul..her heart...her very core and her essence of individuality.....as I wiped her tears away, holding her close...reassuring her of how beautiful and whole she is.....she looked up at me with those soft, chocolatey eyes...melting me down......to where I longed to be....inside her soul...
When we made love later on in time.....I was mesmerized by this truly remarkable, brave woman...who had fought such a long, hard fight...to live...to beat cancer..and to have life and love again.
I lay beside her....touching her soft skin...inhaling the scent of her...watching the way the moonlight bathed her...and my hands touched her chest...I kissed every inch of her there...soft, lilting kisses..lingering with each one...I held one of her hands in mine, I whispered to her...telling her just how very beautiful she is...how soft and warm her skin is...how my lips touch every part of her...my fingers trace the faint, red scars....gingerly...and I look, smile, and reassure her....this is a beautiful chest....very sensual...very sexy she is...I feel her heartbeat beneath my fingers...as I still them there...drinking in her very essence...my fingers feel her sensuality in the skin.....in each of those "scars"...and I am one with her....as I trace first one, then the other...awakening a deep, stirring in my own soul...making me feel sensations I have never experienced before...as I experience those lines....leading me to her very soul...to her heart....knowing that never have I seen anyone more beautiful...more sensual...more alive and alluring...that these very lines are almost like a direct line to her being....letting me make love to her soul and heart....I catch my breath...and I smile at her..and I tell her....just how incredibly fucking beautiful she is....til the sun comes up.
Love is often healing. Thanks for sharing claybaby.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post: