Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
“He won in the New Jersey dot-com poll,” Miller said. “He won in the KISS-FM Phoenix Online survey.”

This literally made me laugh outloud.

Add Chris Christie and Senator Ron Johnson to the list of Republicans who have tested positive.

I really hope enough voters are not only fed up with all of these clowns but determined enough to overcome any challenges to voting to get as many of them out of office as possible - from the federal all the way down to the local level.

My absentee ballot is getting mailed to me this week so I will be voting very soon. I can't wait!

Trump knew he was positive when he went to his last rally ~ he didn't care who he infected ! people r giving him the sympathy vote ~ he seems so pathetically ill, let's not forget who he really is ~ he's more ill than his paid off doctors say. I hope he pulls threw because the day will come when he is removed from the WH and not by air force 1. I want to see that day ~