Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I've never done a Pride event anywhere despite usually living in cities with fairly large annual Prides and travelling extensively. In fact, I avoid Pride events - for example, when travelling to San Francisco last June, I ensured I booked for a time outside of Pride and, similarly, I do so when travelling to San Diego etc.

I'm based here in London which is this year's venue for World Pride and, although I'm involved in some groups that will be marching on the day, I won't be a part of it.

Although the above may come across as negative or an attempt to knock Pride, it's genuinely not meant to. I appreciate that it's important and affirming to many. It just isn't to me but, for those for whom it is, I wish you all a great 2012 Pride !
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: