Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

June has been a busy time in my life - birthdays, anniversaries, Father's Day, school going into the third week of the month, Juneteenth, Pride, and multiple national conferences I would like to go to ---and sometimes do and sometimes don't...for me and how I like to live my life, too many choices...too much.

I take very seriously, one's development of identity, culture, and one's decisions as to how to be in the self and act in in communnity.

And I take even more seriously the "State," the government, and what liberties it grants or withholds.

And I am indebted to those who have been beaten, arrested, imprisoned, killed, unemployed, hated, ostracized, and isolated and stood up to all the things that people do to each other for people not being the way we think they should be.

I have received much in this life for others actions and I am very present with those Blessings. I am glad for Pride AND I don't have such a celebratory attitude because I do not see the Liberty that I believe should exist.

This thread has brought me to thinking about creating a Rainbow Juneteenth family reunion of some sort.....hmmmm.....

Thanks Sherrie
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: