View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #72
Kitten.With.A.Twist

How Do You Identify?:
Born Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Is "Darlin'" a pronoun?

Kitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST ReputationKitten.With.A.Twist Has the BEST Reputation

In honor of Valentine's Day, here's one of my favorite recipes - Love Muffins!

12 oz. creamy no oil/no sugar added almond butter
1 cup of whole eggs
1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
3/4 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1/2 tsp liquid stevia (I like sweet drops)
1/2 cup of small dark chocolate chips/chunks

Blend all ingredients together VERY well and pour into a loaf pan greased with coconut oil or into 12 greased muffin cups. Bake for approx. 30 minutes (testing with a toothpick should be mostly clean - I'm 30 minutes at a mile high/my oven) at 350 F. Let cool completely before slicing loaf!

Variations: Leave out the stevia/chocolate for a decent 'bread' that you can slice thinly, toast and eat with butter/honey.

Add a mashed banana with the stevia or intead of it - will increase the carbs somewhat

Recipe as listed is about 9g of protein per muffin and fewer than 2g. of carbs. About 185 cals.

Enjoy!!!

When life gives you lemons, eat bacon!
Kitten.With.A.Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kitten.With.A.Twist For This Useful Post: