Old 04-08-2017, 09:53 PM   #113
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I've been attracted to butches as well as femmes and in two LTRs with other butches

I think it totally can work IF both are comfortable with themselves. Unfortunately, in the last there seemed to be a discomfort in not having someone to "validate" their butchness. I was definitely the softer of the two of us, and I came to see they were ashamed of me. Hid me from friends and family, yelled at and punished me if I knew or did anything better than them in the "masculine" spectrum. Desired a certain bedroom dynamic that they then felt guilty for because it wasn't consistent with how they thought they should be.

I learned to hide. I would rejoice for time at home alone- I like to refurbish old hand tools and would throw a big old party for myself when they left.... then rush to hid everything in the back of the shed when they returned.

We always wanted to be able to enjoying the interests we shared.... hunting, fishing, driving off-road, camping...but the sense of competition killed it all.

Guess what I'm saying, is I get the attraction, but I know there can be some complicated dynamic. Put two healthy and secure butches together... oh the fun that be had lol
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: