How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Ok I can find an understanding in this as I use the circle as my way of thinking how I perceive gender fluidity. The Agender though, huh? What pray tell is Agender. Sorry I do not know this.
My circle, the way I perceive gender has no beginning and no end, therefore no hierarchy, no one is greater than the whole.
http://hellyeahagender.tumblr.com/faq

Quote:
What does it mean to be agender? What do agender people feel? How does someone know if they’re agender?
The prefix a- means without, lacking, or not, which means that the word agender means ‘without gender’ or ‘lacking gender’. When a person is agender, it basically means that they don’t have a gender—or, in some cases, it means that they feel gender-neutral. A person knows that they’re agender just like a person with any other gender identity knows what they are—it’s how you feel inside. This best descriptor for being agender I’ve seen is this: gender is a language that agender people don’t speak.
Do agender people experience dysphoria? Do agender people want to transition? Do agender people have preferred pronouns? Are all agender people androgynous? Are all agender people asexual? Are all agender people also neutrois?
All of these things vary from person to person and there isn’t one set standard for all agender people. Some agender people experience dysphoria, while some do not. Some agender people have preferred pronouns, while some do not. Some agender people want to transition, some do not. Some agender people are androgynous, some are not. Some agender people are asexual, some are not. Some agender people also identify as neutrois and some do not.
neutrois is also helpful to research... http://neutrois.com/
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: