Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
The photos taken in Europe were shot with my dear old automatic point & shoot camera, I think it was a canon (not digital). It was very un-fancy. I broke the plastic lens cover on it amidst my travels and many of my photos from that period have a semi-circle of light/flash mark in the corner.

The photos I posted earlier in this thread were either taken with my digital sony cyber-shot or my iphone.

I'd love a proper SLR camera with all the kit, though.
That would explain all the cool lomo/diane looking shots!! Too cool Love em!!

As a good photog friend of mine is fond of saying its not the camera your shooting with its the eye of the photographer. And you ahve a good eye! But it is fun to shoot digital be DSLR or P&S I shoot with one of each also have a an dedicated IR camera, a lomo lens for my DSLR, & a Diane 120 & 35mm formates....and about 12 other cameras apps on my droid....no not bragging I'm obsecessed! I make some folks nuts when we go shooting since I want to take the same shot with almost every one of them...never know which one is gonna be your winner!!! See I told you O B S E C E S S E D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
You did brilliantly well with a basic point and shoot, and isn't fun when you get a built in special effect via a crack or scratch? :-) lol

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post: