View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #187
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
We went to an Art Market today (monthly sale upstairs in the art supply store) and met someone who sells crystals. She says she has some Golden Healers and a couple stones Gryph is interested in, so we're going to make an appointment to see what all she has. She does the darnedest thing with wooden boxes; she's made them so that the stones one puts inside get cleansed and recharged. Gryph bought one, plus some small stones including a lodestone. It feels like metal, extremely cold. I've never seen one before.
Lodestone is fabulous and I'm thrilled that one found Gryph. Last year a small one chose me. They an iron ore so, like meteorites and tektites, they do feel cold. That box sounds super cool. Does that person have a website?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote