Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Hm. I like Mr. Bent's answer.

I tend to take aspects of my life very seriously i.e. responsibilities, values, beliefs, family. When stressed, I can make Orrin Hatch look like a radical.

On the other hand, I am looking at my bag of beach toys complete with flippers, mask, snorkel, boogie board, remote control boat. I have 1 and a half tattoos of a duck on my arm/shoulder.....its a long story. I have wind up toys for bath time.

I hope I am good at being serious when I need to be, and irreverent when the mood strikes.

Regardless, I'm not as attached to things and outcomes as I used to be. What will be, will be is a good motto and a lot less stressful. And, I no longer have illusions about life, fairness, politics, employers, etc. So, it is easier to see the folly of human existence, the futility at times, and the just plain funny things people do and say.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: