View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #25
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
thanks talon, that was really nice!

And yeah, she massages world class altheticaly scultped bodies and although I'm curvy with massive tits and I'm not painful to look at, I'm no athlete. I'm a slightly chubby 42 year old woman with a lot of skills but she has nooooo idea about them lol.

So I am rather baffled if she is interested. Which I'm finding a bit hard to believe, aside from mentoring me.

Anyway, it is fun and when I can indulge in it, it keeps my mind off of being dateless, needing some sex, a cuddle and watching my exes finding the women of their dreams. I'm glad, everyone deserves to be happy, and I do have a ton of studying to do, and working... But having someone to giggle over some attention feels nice. Would be nice if they were available!

today, I'm a bit fed up with everything. I'm tired, grumpy, I would like some physical affection and someone to get me a glass of juice, damn it.

tomorrow back at it and no time to sulk!
Hang in there babe...I still stand by what I said about you....You could charm the skin off a snake.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: