View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #75
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
This one has Sunscreen in it, but I usually use a light one anyhow under it for extra protection. It works really well for me. I have oily skin, so finding something that does not add to it, is a bonus for me. You have to read lables because several of the BBs do not have sunscreen in them, like the Loreal one. Garnier does so that is the one I stay with.

>>This is so true...I love the Loreal one..but I won't buy it because it doesn't contain sufficient spf.

I also just went to Walmarts, and picked up some Hard Candy lash Primer. It is suppost to build your lashes so they are thicker and longer, before you put on Mascara. I will give it a try tomarrow and let everyone know if it is worth it!
>>Definitely let us know. I also recently bought a lash primer by Claudia Stevens, that I've yet to try, so we shall see. I don't think I'll need it for daytime, but for a night out, it might be nice.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote