View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I sometimes wonder about humanity that someone could/would do this awfull thing to anyone,any type of violence to anyone is and always will be wrong nomatter how its done or where.It takes at biggest coward to have done this sort of thing,who ever you are out there that did this or had any part in doing this is one sick mofo in my opinion,AS an American and part of this country I refuse to take this anymore.Who ever you are You wont get away with this,I garentee that justice will be on you like nothing ever before,you may hide but weather in this life or the next you will pay for this at the time of reconing.Yes,I am pissed about this big time right along with a whole lot of other people.I take heart that I do know that 99.9% of us are good folks who wouldnt do a thing to harm a soul.I pray the FBI finds the culprit soon before he/she/ they do anymore damage to someone.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: