Old 08-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

The One
Butch POV

It was another Saturday night and I was here again propping up the far end of the bar, comforted in the shadows of its corner. The strobe lights of the club obscured my gaze as I scanned the club behind my aviators patiently waiting. Waiting for The One to finally appear and dispel all the myths and rumours surrounding her femme mystique. There were of course the usual collection club players out tonight, the butches gathered to my left checking out the ever increasing gaggle of femmes to my right. The night was still young and the dance had yet begun between the two factions. But I was tired, so very tired of this orchestrated mating ritual game, its repetitive beat gave me a headache instead of the obligatory hard on. But I was here now and there was the faint whiff of hope that lingered in the stale air, promising a different conclusion to the hedonistic night ahead. I was looking, no in fact I was searching for something more. I knew The One was real and different from all the others, her reputation preceded her. She was known for her defiant capacity to destroy the femme generic mould from which she was conceived and her refusal to be imitated by lesser femmes who simply envied her uniqueness. Her aura was legendary and would have no trouble shining brightly through the darkness of my soul as she danced to the beat of her own drum on my butch heart, giving it once again purpose.

I was dressed and packing to impress in sweet anticipation of her arrival, the throbbing between my legs knew it would be soon. The music blended well with the ambience of my mood as I nodded to the bartender for another round. Taking a huge gulp from my ice cold beer, I noticed the eyes of some dapper butches who had just approached the bar. My jeans pressed tight against my favourite butch cock, as I stood up from my stool to adjust myself. I smirked directly at them as I saw the envy in their eyes at the realisation dawning upon them that they could never be a match to the masculinity of my presence, no matter how hard they tried.

Descending back on to the bar stool I reached for my beer and adjusted my shades appreciating the freedom it afforded me to watch for my prey with impunity. I was on the hunt for the best femme flesh on offer and nobody would dare challenge me or get in my way. It was then my senses became electrified by the capture of a scent. It was so intoxicating and threw me momentarily, but I was able to keep focus of this strutting femme passing by my darkened corner completely unaware of my close proximity or intense stare. Her hips swayed in a figure of eight motion as she made her way across to the other end of bar and I was mesmerized. After such an entrance, was she now going to be yet another predictable femme with a teasing cocktail drink order, I watched her intently with bated breath as the bar tender brought her a shot and bottle of beer. “What The Fuck!” I whispered as she took a swig from the bottle unabashed and unaffected by any illusion of the femme protocol. ”Who was she, could she be The One?” I thought as tracked her passing the pack of femmes who seemed intimidated by her confident sultry strut. I felt the stirring from deep within my core that caused me to rise to the occasion of demeanour, but still I remained slightly out of focus and in the shadows, waiting and watching only her.

The club was getting pack and the DJ was throwing down some sick beats causing the dance floor to pulsate by the heaving crowds, but I was in no mood to dance just yet. The night was becoming very entertaining and she was my main attraction, so I stood tall and allowed my stare to pierce through the hordes of hopefuls obstructing my view of her. Her body language had mellowed to the beat of the banging tunes but I could tell there was still tension which lay deep within her. The way she discarded her jacket on to the stool was telling a tale of discontent that I found alluring in its honesty. She tried her best to disguise her discourse with her hips gyrating perfectly in rhythm to the music tempo. “That girl can grind” danced equally in my thoughts, and it was at that precise moment I was awoken to her formidable beautiful that when beyond the aesthetic surface. I was struck by my ability to see her, I mean truly see her with the clarity of a thousand eyes, I was captivated and compelled to watch and follow her every move. The way she glided to the centre of the dance floor so effortlessly and what was most shocking was how the cluster of bodies parted like the red sea for her grand entrance.

Under the dance floor lighting I saw how she swayed, eyes closed and totally entranced by the music which obviously lifted her mood and encapsulated her body. I was hypnotized by her and the provocative movements she made in those sexy thigh high biker heels that teased my imagination. It was then I decided to take a step closer, out of the shadows and into the strobe lighting, her seductive moves had captured my essence and were enticing me to come closer but I stood my ground and continued observed her. Her dancing was so unabated and I could tell she was here to break free from all constraints, her true passionate nature was no longer hidden but being unleashed and her hips were not lying as they rolled their way round the dance floor.

I wasn't the only butch to notice and admire this desirable display of a performance. She knew exactly her effect on the butch population that night, her femininity demanded such audience control. The flames she was omitting were drawing in all the little butch moths and I could help but chuckle to myself as I watched with perverse satisfaction their imminent destruction. She was no ordinary femme and in their nativity they all hovered over her one by one encroaching on her personal space, trying their best to tempt her senses with their immature moves, and one by one she rejected them. “Those inexperience fools” I muttered, they couldn't handle in their wildest dreams such an exquisite and extraordinary creature that was just begging to be tamed. My rugged hands and huge cock could take her body to places her mind had only ever dream of. I was in the midst of enjoying the show of her swatting like bees potential suitors from her hotpot when all of a sudden she was looking around and it was then she saw me. I was ready to be seen and for her to realise I've been watching intently and could see her to.

Even for the briefest of moments, I was able gauge her desire expressed in the fieriness of her eyes that couldn't be dimmed by the night lights, I wasn't wrong about her needs, they were so very strong that her gaze cut through the crowds to meet mine. But within an instant of our fleeting exchange, she had grabbed some random butch in a pathetic attempt to upset my resolve. “Epic fail” I thought as anger grew inside me, but I refused to show any reaction or weakness to her childish attempts to manipulate my emotion with an inadequate competitor. She was going to find out one way or another why I'm a force to be reckoned with and more than capable of taming the feistiest of femmes. It was a sport I relished immensely and she had just met her perfect match. “Game on” I thought, as the excitement erupted throughout my body, I hadn't felt like this is a very long time but she has managed to get me rock hard in the shortest of moments, she was definitely the One, even if it was for just one night.

She continued to flirt openly and reject other hopeful butches bursting her sweet ass moves, all designed to tempt and seduce me. Little did she know she had already been on my radar the moment she entered the club, and now it was time for me to hone in and claim her. I powered my way through the crowd only focusing on her; she was oblivious to my trajectory as I moved swiftly toward her thinking “everybody better get the fuck out of my way”. And then I was there, in front of her. We both stood there momentarily as I removed my shades, stared deep into her eyes and saw who she was and what she wanted, confirming all my earlier suspicions. I grabbed her waist firmly and pulled her close to me, her pelvis pushed against my groin, close enough to feel my excitement, my strength, my passion and of course the pleasures I was packing. The music continued to vibrate us closer together as we moved in sync; our bodies became immersed into one fluid motion that left me wanting to taste her sweet juices. It felt like we were the only two people left on earth as our lips drew nearer, I was ready to taste and savoy her succulent pouting lips. We were millimetres away from a kiss that would’ve plunged us both over the edge and into a realm of my choosing that would likely consume us both. I could feel the hotness of her breath caressing my skin and the relentless grinding of her hips against my cock was driving me to insanity, she wanted to be fucked right here and right now, every fibre in her body was crying out to mine, begging me to take her and fill her void. I quickly had to regain my composure and pulled away from her gravitating force immediately. I was going to control this dance and dictate its venue; she was just going to have to trust me and come along for the best ride of her life, the One deserved that much of my unwavering attention.

I walking off the dance floor and away from her without saying a word, if she was the One, she'd know where to go and how to find me again. I headed outside, towards the alley and located the only bike I could see, it had to be hers that bike jacket and heels were a dead giveaway of her rebellious streak and this Harley was the perfect size for her to straddle, so I took a seat and patiently waited.

I didn't have to wait long, the One soon stormed through the exit doors, raging and blood boiling as she headed in my direction. I could feel her heat emanate from every pore and intensify as she got nearer, “This was gonna be hot” I thought. “Get your fucking ass off!” I done as she requested and politely rose slowly to meet her fury, hot tempered and feisty the One was trying to intimidate me, but her blaze only excited me more as I enjoyed a challenge.. She edged closer narrowing our distance; the sexual tension in the air was palatable. My sexual rage had reached boiling point, it was time to take control of this sassy sex pot and time for her to feel my butch fury.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: