Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Meditation and self-hypnosis have been key to my combating stress effects on my body & mind (especially chronic physical pain). Sometimes its simply a matter of complete quiet for just 15 minutes.

The increases in pain (frequency & level) I have experienced this past couple of years seem to correlate with financial concerns that I know so many of us have had. Just plain stressful! I have felt the effects personally, but also with friends and relatives that I care deeply about. So, it has felt kind of like a balloon payment without the means to make it!

Yes, I see things getting better for some folks (and myself) and that feels good but do know people that have been hit do deeply, they will never recover financially. There is a big difference when one has to deal with this past the ages in which we actually can recoup losses.

Last edited by AtLast; 04-23-2010 at 01:05 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: