View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #104
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

My spirituality is complicated...

I was born jewish but I don't practice except for some of the holidays. However, I am starting to observe shabbat on friday nights.
I have guilt because I don't have children. My being gay with no children doesn't go over very well at an orthodox synagogue where I used to attend. Although it's more accepted at the conservative one I used to be a member of, I tend to stay away.

I am a spiritualist because I inherited my ability to see those on the other side of life.

I refuse to associate with the MCC (gay friendly church, I don't believe in Jesus).
The MCC church where I live treated me harshly when I was trying to get help for a stone butch/ftm youth who I was mentoring (he became nationally known due to a court case involving his having sex with some girls.. parents thought he was a boy. Up against felony charge). He was in Advocate and Out magazines.

God? Sometimes I wonder if there is a god at all, because of what happened with the Holocaust.

I am somewhat curious about buddhism.
I suppose my spirituality is a mixed bag!

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post: