Old 02-22-2017, 08:06 PM   #76
Wh1ms1

How Do You Identify?:
Submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Wh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default femme cave

My bedroom is my femme cave. It contains most of my most prized possessions. a few of my bookshelves and my favorite books, I collect carved onyx objects, goblets and the like. I have a plasma ball in the shape of the Venus de Milo on one side of my bookcase and a plaster replica of the Three Graces...or what remained of the statue after the Christians got through with it (Ancient Greek Statue) on the other side. On top I have a shadow box with various treasured objects and reminders of loved people and happy times. I have an onyx vase of peacock feathers to the right of the bookcase, to the left of my bookcase is my dresser...I have my incense and essential oils for aroma therapy there, as well as various pieces of onyx.My bed is beside my dresser and facing the bookcase which is framed by the works of art I just mentioned. Unfortunately...I also have a jumble of gemstones and wire and all sorts of other crafty things that I have not yet figured out a way to efficiently and effectively organize. In a year I will be moving to my own place, which will definitely have a dedicated art studio. I also have a drum and rattle on my dresser, as well as an abalone shell and smudge stick of white sage and sweetgrass. My bedroom, in spite of the current clutter, is my sanctuary and place of peace.
Wh1ms1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wh1ms1 For This Useful Post: