View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #33
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Before I die, I want to KNOW that I have mattered in this life. I "kinda know" it, but that always seems to be a long way from that in-the-heart-and-gut-KNOWING it. When I was 13 my mom died, and the number of cars in her funeral procession just blew me away. Somehow this woman who was just my mom MATTERED to a great deal of people.

Before I die I want to travel more. I want to take Denise up to Omaha and show her where I grew up, the streets I played in, the schools I attended, the stores I shopped in and the restaurants I ate in. I want to visit my mom & dad's grave again. And then I want to go see places around this country and this world that we haven't seen before, to experience them together.

Before I die, I want to take down that "dream box" that sits up on my closet shelf, filled with all my "if only" dreams, and work to make them come true. "If only I had lots of money I would ________." One of my dreams was to write a book. I would also like to travel around the country in an RV, taking pictures of beautiful places and things, and sell the pics to a travel magazine. LOL Or else use the pictures in a calendar!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: