View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 05:40 PM   #323
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am taking full advantage of being on winter break. Working 50+ hours a week, field placement for another 20 and homework has killed my weekends as all I do is catch up on sleep, do chores, cook and write papers. So since I came back from my vacation on the 20th I am making sure I get outside and hike whenever possible. This morning after getting my oil changed was a 6 mile hike and tomorrow will be a 7 miler followed by grocery shopping and then a visit with a friend. I am so happy this winter has been so mild and I haven't had to hike in really cold weather yet. I realize I am a much happier person when I get out into nature and have promised myself to make this a priority moving forward.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: