Old 09-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the President address this tragedy on the tv yesterday was rough. Hillary looked so sad, like she was in physical pain and that means something to me, the people that die everyday means something to me, and my administration means something to me. I fear for any Muslim in America. I felt this way before 9/11 and it was crystal clear for me on 9/11 as I sat in a queer bar the night of the tragedy and listened to some of my own community embrace hate rhetoric out of fear. I would have thought after such a tragedy and presently feel watching continued tragedies throughout the world that we would embrace peace with a decline on the importance of religion to accomplish that, but we don't. Until that happens I am not sure there will be an end in sight to this particular type of violence. Our local news is focusing on Terry Jones and his cult clan. They are the Quran burning gang down in Gainesville and have somehow found themselves mixed up in this by supporting an anti Muslim/Islam video and refusing to recant. He locally promotes more Muslim/Islam hate here and gets people going. Again, this is what we are hearing locally in the media. I know there are other stories out there about why, what and who is responsible for this recent tragedy, but you don't see them on the local news here. The Mitt ads have been running like crazy focusing some on this but I am sure it will get worse as this situation develops. No matter how it develops the Mitt camp is gonna try and use it against the current admin. It somehow seems to only mean something for so long then it seems like it meant nothing as people continue to die all over the world everyday for the same reasons.