Old 07-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #101
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Although just an exhibition game, it will have much more significance than most friendly matches given it is the start of the Van Gaal regime at Manchester United and, after last season's very disappointing performances, the players have a point to prove, in addition to needing to impress Van Gaal.

I travel to Budapest in September to watch my beloved Northern Ireland play Hungary in a qualifying game for the 2016 European Championships. Very much looking forward to it !
I definitely agree with that, listened to a quick interview today with Rooney talking about just that. We shall see, first of the tour is on Thursday with LA Galaxy.

Sounds like a great trip!