Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Go Georgia! Nice work on your step count.

I'm like Gemme today, got some stuff to do around the house (manicure, trim and color my hair, dishes …). I have a small count started today already. Yesterday my count was around 5K+. I earned a Step Badge last Thursday when my count went past 10K and on Friday, I sailed past 11K. Hence why today is Slug-Muffin Sunday

The best part of my day is checking in on Nycfem's exercise thread because I feel everyone is so supportive and it helps me to recommit each day to doing the best I can.

Here's to Joe Cocker's I Get By With a Little Help From My (exercise) Friends (1969).

Here's wishing all of you a fabulous week ahead and to also wish all of you a Happy New Years Eve. GoOooOooOoo 2020!

<<<<<<<<~~ Sunday Sundae Femme Woo-Woo to all.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: