Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, nycfem, but I hope you begin to feel better soon.

So last Wednesday, the day of Christmas, is the day I got my Fitbit Light as a prezzie. So my weekly results run between Wed to Wed.

Here is what my Fitbit email said, earlier this morning:

Total steps since last Wednesday: 34,926.
Average daily steps: 4,929.
Best day was last Friday: 11,370 steps.
Total miles: 15.91
Daily average calorie burn: 3,641
Interesting bonus item: I am down 1 pound since last week.

I think it's interesting that it says that my caloric burn was over 3600. I am lucky if I consume about 1800 calories in any given day. I do have to stay on top of water consumption because staying hydrated helps my body process medications I take and it helps me to have clear thinking powers. So I drink a lot of water, but I still feel I am not getting enough water.

The data collected by my Fitbit is nearly as accurate as it can be, minus the times I don't wear it, which I take it off once I get home from work. My step numbers might be a tiny bit higher, but not by much because once I get home from work, I am exhausted from being on my feet all day long. So I rest because I seriously need to.

Same here, nycfem, we shall see how things turn out, as the new year progresses.

Here's to 2020.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: