How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

On Thursday I walked 9K and did an hour at the gym: 45 minutes on the stairmaster, and 15 minutes of stretching and yoga.

I am still sick, but it's actually been helping me to go to the gym --not that it makes it easy! Today my fave stairmaster was in use so I was doomed to the Matrix stairmaster which I hate. I did 30 minutes with my heart rate in the 160s. It was grueling! I also couldn't find anything to watch on Netflix that I liked, so that made it much harder. Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. I lifted weights which I haven't done in months and that was energizing.

I ran into my 80 year old pal, Miriam. She was just getting over being sick. I said, "What were you sick with? Did you have a cold or the flu?" She said in her ornery style, "Everyone wants to put a label on being sick! Who cares! I was sick!" It sounds from what she described like it was a bad cold, lol. I saw her slip some money to the lowest paid level of gym staffers for the New Year so who can do anything but love Miriam

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: