Old 08-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #73
BarbaraRyan

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single and Looking

BarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST Reputation

I have two.

One on my left shoulder. It's the moon phases in a circle with a triple moon symbol in the middle. The full moon of the triple moon has a star in it - making a pentacle. It's in the shape of a stone disk - a symbol of my unwavering faith in the Goddess and Her mysteries. I plan to get some flowers around it - possibly roses, mint, or lavender - they are some of my favorites.

The second is a large back tattoo. It's in my mid-back and in a cameo-style. It's the Phantom of the Opera, inspired by the book - so he looks more like a skeleton. One side of his body has a wing, since he's called "The Angel of Music" and in his other hand, making the rest of the oval - is a noose or the punjab lasso - another one of his symbols. Below him is Christine in silloette. She has the appearance of ectasy, with her head back and flowing hair. She also has her hands bound behind her - a symbol that she is bound to the music and the Phantom. Below her is a large rose and a chain of roses radiate outward, framing the bottom half of the cameo. The top half is not framed yet. I haven't decided between more roses, "The Phantom of the Opera", or "Music of the Night".

BarbaraRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BarbaraRyan For This Useful Post: