Old 01-22-2014, 11:14 AM   #62
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Be on the dating scene

2. What's been on your mind most lately?

bringing the different communities I belong to together.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? In that order

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? To stop having the worst strep throat of my life

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Bliss!

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Financial security

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am a 60 year old woman with the curiosity of a teenager.

8. What do you want to be known for? My writing. My hips.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? My daughter and sisters.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? Hoping that the bliss of the last month matures into s solid relationship.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? Having people notice my commitment to activism.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? good energy, common viewpoint, two-way street

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? I am blossoming right now so not an issue at the moment.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? To write a book

15. What stands between you and what you want? Time, self-discipline

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Look at the sky

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Death of relatives as a child

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Increasing my client base.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Laundry, straightening up house

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Misunderstand trans people

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I'm white, that I'm straight

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My ability to love

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Sunshine

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? The knees

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? The first time for me and my gf

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? More financial security, health insurance

27. If not now, then when? When I finish my master's degree in May

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Two amazing children

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? Yeah, that…..

30. What do you want to remember forever?
my kids as toddlers

31. What could society do without? How about repressive social norms?

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I love butch energy…….

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Bridging racial gaps requires hard work and intentionality for white people.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Yeah, that……...

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Being so alienated from my parents

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Being associate director of a kickass Latino org.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? You didn't have to spend all those years in depression

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? It was really worth it….and feed my cat, somebody

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No!

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? When is RuPaul's Drag Race coming back on?
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post: