How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Through an ex-boyfriend in high school. He told me, "I know this girl who's a lesbian, and she doesn't care who knows!" He introduced me to her, and that was all she wrote. I was head over heels. It was a short relationship, but an important one.

- In college through friends. It lasted about a year and a half, but then we moved to different cities after school.

- After moving to Atlanta, in the local womyn's chorus I met a woman who had an incredibly similar background to mine. I mean, she grew up on a farm and knew how to can vegetables. We would sit on the porch and shell peas together, and then put them up. She raises chickens now. (I got out just in time - I moved to Atlanta specifically because I was tired of living on a farm.)

- My hairdresser introduced me to one very important person. My relationship with her lasted for 7 years. I was a member of her extended family - until I wasn't. Never want to do that again.

- The latest I met online, and we've been together for 14 years. It started out as a hookup, and I really didn't think it would last more than three weeks. Just goes to show, you never know.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: