LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Best Date Night Movie-Advice Please?

Ok, I recently met someone that I really like and she and I have a "stay at home" movie night planned. We prefer to watch a romantic movie but want one targeted towards lesbians. I have "Loving Annabelle" and "Imagine Me and You." She has two that I cannot remember the names of but will recognize them if I see them. Neither one of us has seen the movies owned by the other and neither is opposed to watching their own movie again.

So, can anyone make any recommendations, even if they include the titles I have already listed?

Thanks so much!!!

Oh, and my apologies if this is in the wrong area. I was not sure where to ask this