View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 07:58 PM   #146
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

I go for long walks near my home. It is a short destination, a few yards away. I have shared this comforting place for 35 yrs. There are pine trees, bushes and flowers. There are 3 small graveled roads that I have been walking and know each turn without looking. I have seen and heard how sacred this space is. I have come to know so many there.

When I take my walks there: I am overcome by how peaceful and soothing it is. I am honored to be walking with others who I truly know that I am there and I take a pause. Some I know very personally, some I have memories of. Some I do not know at all.

When I go for my long walks there...I do gaze downwards and say hello. Then I stop after my gaze and look up to the sky above and I give my gratitude and appreciation. My life has been blessed to walk in their honor and grace.

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: