View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #164
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

holy shit!

that being said...as the parent to a teenager and an almost 10 year old I can't imagine putting a lifestyle choice before their needs for any reason...especially during such a tender and delicate time in their developmental lives. but that's just me. and i truly believe that each family is completely unique and some are simply better equipped to handle such diversity. my girls and i talk about everything and i do mean e v e r y t h i n g, and i hope nothing comes between that universally open dialogue we have worked so hard for - but if it did, i sure as hell hope someone would call me on it.

raising kids is hard as hell and i can say from experience that it truly does take a tribe. i would sit down with this dad and have at it from a place of love and genuine concern and then let the chips fall where they may.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: