Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default What happens at the cabin, stays at the cabin (youtube video)

I've been listening to this video, which is basically free of music or talking; you mostly hear all the noise one would actually hear, if you were walking on snow or chopping wood or any number of other things that you see in this video.

But, you gotta ask yourself how it is that one can afford to live out in the wild urban interface at a cabin where you've got top notch materials and tools to work with and all the time in the world to chop wood or do all the cooking, like this guy does for his wife.

It's nice. I liked the chair he was working on, which you can see at the 10 minute and 45 second marker. The veggie pizza looked awesome too (wood heat on an open outdoor hearth cooks food in a very little amount of time).

So yeah, lol, I'm guessing what happens at their cabin can certainly look like it stays at the cabin, right? Most likely; but ya gotta go to town to replace all the stuff you need that you can't make on your own.

Plus, it looks like it costs a lot to live a quiet existence, like the people do in this video.

<<<<<<~~ no 'money trees' in my world. But I do dream about this type of life style.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: