gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread. I have been reading and watching about this topic and others related for quite some time now. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but I tried doing a focus wheel (a bunch of stuff written around a central statement) a few months back on one of the biggest most important things to me.

I have to get the hang of this sort of "charting" better, but I do keep a journal and several notebooks for myself where I can at least get things out on paper, which helps a lot since I am such a visual learner/thinker.

And yes, staying de-cluttered has become something vital to me. I keep a drawer where I put paper junk that can be shredded, so that at least if I don't get around to shredding, it has a place to go that is out of sight until I get to it and it gives me relief knowing that I don't have anything extra around that isn't being used or isn't worth keeping.

The key thing made me laugh lol. I always end up with keys to who knows who's house or gate or whatever, and if they aren't keys I use regularly, I totally forget where they came from and have to throw them out, risking that I might throw out one I actually need cause they all look so similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Today i happen to notice a ton of keys on my keyring. I went through them and realized there are only two that I need. I threw out bunch of old ones I don't need anymore. Feels so much lighter in my bag!

I also cleared out some old business cards I have accumulated. Why am I hanging on this stuff?

Old text messages. One person I had over 2,000!!!! Thats crazy. Also went through my contacts and deleted a bunch I don't need. Feels so good!

Also old relationship *stuff *. I still had a few things that I was holding on to..like an old fortune cookie message i found. Time to toss it and open up some space.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: