A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,785 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

So, we were having a lovely meal at a nice lakeside restaurant on the north shore last evening. I happened to glance over to my left at one point and noticed a woman (in her 70's) sitting next to an even older woman. The younger of the two made a knuckled fist and HIT the older woman in her face!

Oh My God! I could not believe what I was observing. Immediately, the younger woman reached over again and grabbed the older one roughly by the wrist and yanked! My dinner mates asked what was wrong (the expression on my face must have been one of horror.) I told them and a nearby server what had transpired. All she said was they would keep an eye on the situation.

This woman had absolutely no qualms being in a public place and abusing the older woman. She never glanced around to see if she was being watched. I wanted to make a big deal and call the police, but my companions talked me out of it and the wait staff assured me they were watching. BUT! the damage was already done. Right?

Questions linger this morning. Did the older woman live with the younger one? Are they related? Does the older one live in a nursing home?

I am imagining the torture that is happening when not in public. Sad and upset beyond words.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: