BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Pajama,

Teddy hit the nail on the head before I had a chance to answer. Lol.

I drive a big rig and with summer on us full force, I've seen more and more RVs parking where the big trucks park in truck stops. So don't think it'd be a problem at all to do so. Like he said, just make sure you're not gonna block any trucks and you should be good to go!

Oh and if any truckers give you nasty looks or grumbling, just ignore them. Tends to be a lot of 'ornery truckers who get crankier with age, so I've learned. Lol. If it's not an RV they're griping about, it's another trucker.

Also in the truck stops, I think I've seen maps and guide books for RVs. They've got em for big trucks but I'm pretty sure I've seen RV ones too but don't quote me on that.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Raw Hiiiiide,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: