Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

do not hang your head.

You are learning how to walk amongst them and they caught you off guard. Now you can expect this to happen again, if not here, in another group setting. Now you have words to speak and support you needed. Indeed, you will only truly let yourself down if you do not speak out next time. I say this because it bothers you that you remained silent.

Furthermore,

A submissive is a person of incredible power and strength. Their gift of surrender honors who they serve. They are not doormats. Everyone should turn and listen to you because you are a submissive POC. Dont let others speak for you. Speak loudly for yourself.

Being a Master doesnt mean they are God. Not to you. If your words were not to be spoken and listened to, why were you/submissive/POC invited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeperstill View Post
*hangs head a bit*

No, Corkey, i did not.

The setting was a group of kinksters and i am a submissive and new to the group. The speaker is a Master...i am certain there is a way i *could* have done it...but truly, i was so astounded and then in further shock when the laughter came...i could not figure out how to get it done.
(maybe i'll cross post to bdsm thread...)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: