Old 07-31-2020, 12:19 AM   #4969
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Way to go, Georgia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today: 11K steps, 4.9 miles

I walked in the park today. I saw a socially distanced jazz band and a socially distanced painting class. I love to see people coming together safely outside. It's so pretty at sunset. I find myself wanting to take photos all the time because it's all so beautiful.

My sleep has been horrendous throughout the pandemic. I struggle with sleep anyway. Sleep feels even more imperative so that I have enough energy to do my 10K steps each day. I took a nap this afternoon before my evening walk. I know naps aren't supposed to be good (so say some people), but they sometimes save me, in regard to having enough energy to do my walking. I haven't missed a day of walking in all of July, which feels good.
Short naps are good for you. I'm not one who can nap for 20 minutes without waking like a bear so I don't nap and I miss it.

I got a little over 9500 steps in yesterday and a hair under 7100 today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: