How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday was 10.6 K steps of walking in the park and 40 min. of yoga and weightlifting and core strengthening (including, of course, 100 knees down pelvic tilts - 5 counts each and 100 knees up pelvic tilts - 5 counts each).

Tonight I walked 14.5 K steps in the park. It was a beautiful day that felt like fall. Wow, was it ever nice to get a break from the heat. I decided to park my weights in a different part of the park to try a new area. So I went on my walk and ended up taking a nice breezy lonnngggg path by the river, so by the time I was going to do my ground work-out it was too dark. Then I could not find my weights. It took me forever to remember where I left my weights! I even thought about leaving them overnight and waiting until the light of day to find them, but I didn't want to risk that . I had to go inside my own brain like a detective would go inside someone else's brain and try and imagine where I'd put my weights down. I went with that and suddenly tripped on them. Hopefully no one else did

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 08-17-2020 at 03:14 AM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: