Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have been without my beloved bicycle for a month or two, because I need someone to fix the front tire and I also want to have caliper brakes installed.

So I'm getting my bicycle fixed this weekend. But until then, *lol*, , I plan to walk. Yep, Yep. I'm in no big hurry to accumulate a bunch of steps, but if I at least get 9K steps in, I will be happy and count it as a success.

But the real exercise challenge for me is to bicycle more than 27 miles (13.5 miles to my favorite park, 13.5 miles back home).

I am planning a round trip bicycle trip which hopefully has a few places for stop-over purposes (ya gotta go pee, right?). I'm guessing by late September I will do a test run and if I do okay on my test run, then I'm buying a bicycle rack for my car, so I can take my bicycle with me to the beach... where there are lots of bicycle paths to explore.

Cheers, and happy adventures in exercising to all. : )

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: