Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Today, since the horrible monster neighbor is no longer next door, I re-arranged my studio, which took me about 5 hours this morning. I vacuumed, dusted, washed down walls and floor boards, mopped the wood flooring with special cleaning solutions, then dry waxed the wood floor. Cleaned all the area rugs, and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom.

Yes, Gemme, I have a compression bandage on my left foot. Later today, I will do a foot soak and evaluate my left foot. I think it's getting better, but last I looked it was bruised up something bad and still, I feel bones moving when I walk on it? I probably fractured the left tarsal bones, near my pinky toe.

Hopefully, with time, my foot will be better.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. I am. I plan to rest for a bit, then go shopping for groceries later today.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: